|This National Cultural Asset was constructed
in 1931, and features the typical Romanesque
icons of dome construction and eagle figures.
After its construction, the building was used
for a variety of functions and is still in
full use today for lectures and ceremonies,
as well as plays and musical performances.
The building served as the City Hall during
the Pacific War, and was used for a period
as the Toyohashi Community and Public Affairs